Monday, September 29, 2014

I will be sandbox attacking a lot of people for a while. If you want me to attack you. DM me your clan name and ign! Need an edit? DM me ================= 👍 10+ likes? 👍 ============= Sfs? Just ask. ============= Thanks for following me! ==================== Go follow my personal account @willklein0 ================================== My partners👇 @clash_with_phj @coc.benny @clashingwithleo @xxredandwhitexx @clash_of_wizardsx @clashingwithhayden @gaming_with_mattzilla ==================== #coc #clashofclans #clash #pekka #wizard #witch #3star #giants #ballonian #barch #gowipe #gowiwi #barbarian #archer #wallbreaker #goblin by with_will_you_clash



http://instagram.com/p/timExDFfa9/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks