Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hey guys! I am officially Town Hall 8! My last five second as a TH 7 were a blast. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I started constructing my DE drill right away so I can upgrade my king and my lab troops. The series is starting soon! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#ClashWithDimmy ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ⠀๐Ÿ’Žฮน ฤธnow yoฯ… wanั‚ า“ree geะผั•...๐Ÿ’Ž ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ ⠀⠀ ✅า“ollow ั‚ะฝeั•e eaั•y ั•ั‚epั•!✅ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ⠀⠀1⃣ั‚ap lฮนnฤธ ฮนn ะฒฮนo. ⠀⠀2⃣download appั• า“or poฮนnั‚ั•. ⠀⠀3⃣redeeะผ poฮนnั‚ั• า“or cardั•! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀#⃣ ะฝaั•ะฝั‚agั• ( ฮนgnore ) #⃣ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ #freegems #coc #gold #follow4follow #barbarian #witch #clashofclans #follow #clan #golem #followforfollow #photoedit #wizard #archer #supercell #followme #sfs #darkelixir #fff #likeforlike #raiding #king #shoutoutforshoutout ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ by clashwithdimmy



http://ift.tt/1p97oJs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks