Sunday, April 19, 2015

When you forget to deploy a whole boat of warriors😂😅 ≫ - Tag me of you're going to use my stuff ✌️ ____________________________________ ☟Drop a like down bellow if you want more CoC and BoomBeach content☟ - ____________________________________ ≫ ✍DM me if you have any questions about my page⁉ - ____________________________________ ≫ ✉Want feedback on your bases, or maybe just talk strat? Just DM me!✉ - ____________________________________ ≫ ✓[Just Tags]✓ 💥#clashofclans #boombeach #coc #clash #of #the #clans #boom #beach #minecraft #mine #craft #videogame #video #game #games#support#th10#th8#clashon#csgo#boom_beach#rep#followers#💥 ✓[End Of Tags]✓ ____________________________________ by classyclashers



http://ift.tt/1GavzhT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks