Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hey guys soo listen up... I want to find someone who can share this account with me and level it up. But, (This May seen stupid) I just had a dream of getting scanned and loosing everything! So that might hold me back. DM me! For more info! And comment ChewieRead if you read! +=======================+ If you want an edit, give me a s/o and then DM me the picture you want edited! =) I like turtles BTW +=======================+ New text style! Like it? Comment! +=======================+ Want you #hashtag in my hashtag section? Comment the hashtag! +=======================+ •••••••••• #Hashtags •••••••••• - #hurleyislife #chewieislife #papaamerikano #clashofclans #coc #clash #ragespell #account #TH8 #TH9 #l4l #likeforlike #like4like #clash4fame #chewie9911 #tagsforlikes #=D by ragespell



http://ift.tt/1n4Q8x8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks