Thursday, July 31, 2014

Well I got hacked and someone bought a shield for 7d and 8h. I'm done. This is the millionth time I've gotten hacked!! Idk what to doe. If u wanna but my account show me serious prices and legit serious buyer below ill consider..... Screw my life =========================== 👍 Double Tap👍 ================================== 💥 Sick Edits!💥 =========================== S4S .4k+, DM me📩 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• --------- Clan: -Unleashed- --------- ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 😎 Like, Comment, Follow and Enjoy!😎 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ⚡️ Th: 8; Lvl: 94! ⚡️ ------------------------------------------ (Ignore) #barbarian #f4f #follow4follow #followforfollow #tags4tags #tagsfortags #swag #supercell #coc #cocaddict #clashaddict #clashofclans #like4like #l4l #recentforrecent #minecraft #40likes #20likes #picoftheday #toprowfortoprow #toprow4toprow #tumblr #likesreversed #spam4spam #follow #spam #followback #minecraft by playcoc4fun



http://ift.tt/1n92DYj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks